Last year One plus 1 was successfully praised and liked by Indian customers, as it allows their pocket to have a budget smartphone with high end specifications as compared to other. However initially it was not easy to get such phone easily due to invite buy system set by company. With the overwhelm response of customers to One plus one the company has now launched its flagship killer One Plus 2 today.
Lets have a look to the core new flagship killer features in a row :
- 5.5 inch, 1080p display
- dual-sim with 4G LTE connectivity
- weighs 175gms
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- 16 GB storage combined with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB storage combined with 4 GB RAM.
- 13-MP rear camera with a two tone flash,optical image stabilization and laser focusing system
- 5-MP Front camera with wide angle lens for selfie
- Aluminium designed frame with textured back for grip
- Finger Print Unlock Sensor
- 3,300mAh battery
- USB Type-C is the standard connectivity port
and many more features you will find when unlock the phone more.
OnePlus 2 will features with various StyleSwap covers that include bamboo, kevlar, black apricot, and rosewood. Also the default choice Black with sandstone is out of the box.
How and where to buy??
Again, this time also you have to get an invite in order to buy an One Plus 2 at Amazon.in, however this time getting an invite will be easy as anyone can sign up on the One Plus website to get the invite, also this time the phone will be shipped fast.The phone will be shipped in India by middle of Aug.
16 GB will be sold for $329.
64 GB will be sold for $389.
However we will get only 64 GB model for now the 16 GB will be sold later this year.
Check out the video for OnePlus 2 flagship killer